I am so proud to receive the Liebster Award from Patricia Tilton! Patricia is author of the blog Children’s Books Heal, which is as beautiful as its premise, and is a fellow participant in Perfect Picture Book Fridays. I am honored that she finds this blog worthy of a Liebster.
“Liebster is a German word, meaning dearest or beloved, but it can also mean favorite.”
The Liebster Award is for blogs worthy of sharing that have less than 200 followers. It is awarded by fellow bloggers to create connections and bring awareness to wonderful blogs. The recipients then add the award to their own blogs, acknowledge the giver, list five things about themselves that people may not know, and award a Liebster to five more bloggers. Here goes!
My 5 Facts:
1. In first grade, if you asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, I would answer “a Shamu trainer” (after a trip to Sea World, I thought that all Orcas were called Shamu). In second grade, I switched to writer.
2. At my First Communion, all the other little girls were wearing pretty white dresses. I showed up in a purple and green flower-print.
3. The most magical place I’ve ever been is Iguacu Falls in Brazil.
4. I love to play Ultimate Frisbee.
5. I think my favorite compliment I’ve received is that I have a good life outlook.
My 5 Liebster Awards go to:
Congratulations to these informative and inspiring bloggers! I hope that you will all stop by to check them out.